Tuesday, July 19, 2005

shark attack!

I hope this can explain my disappearence for the past few weeks. I had to recover from the shark attack during my vacation. Arman had diligently come up with a vacation log. Seeing the lazy person I am, I have linked his blog for your viewing pleasure. Do look at the May and June posts. As for the photo above, I must say that I was not impressed with either of them. One seemed to be happy that I was being eaten alive and the other seemed to be pushing both of us towards the shark.

3 Comments:

Blogger Shingo said...

Swee Chan! Glad you made it out alright...I wonder why Faraz and Arman don't look too worried ;)Hope to see you soon!!! love Amelia

6:53 AM  
Blogger sweec said...

=) hehe they must be thinking i'm in good hands or jaws?
Yeah! can't wait to see you and Baby Ishikawa =)
Hope you are doing well, you expert dim sum chef!

8:33 AM  
Blogger Inbam said...

hey sweec! glad you had fun :-)

5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines