Thursday, September 28, 2006

snacks galore


yes! gotta have some of that mochi ice cream
Originally uploaded by swee.


We got to my parents' home this morning before 9am. Unfortunately i didn't take my camera along to take photos or the kaya toast, half-boiled eggs, kopi and teh.

But we had time to go shopping after breakfast in the shopping mall in my housing estate. Here's one of my favourites, mochi icecream. we also bought a lot of snacks like marshmellos filled with strawberry jelly, jackfruit chips, pocky pretzel sticks covered with chocolate. Also, my mom went to visit her neice who was making mooncakes, so we got some of those to eat too. YUM.




Faraz biting into yummy mochi ice cream


with my mom



snacks we bought and received on the first day!
Originally uploaded by swee.

5 Comments:

Blogger Shingo said...

mochi ice cream!!! YUM!!!!
have some for us! better than ben and jerry's any day.
thanks for the updates! keep them coming, love amelia

3:48 PM  
Blogger Shingo said...

ps. nice hair cut Swee chan! You didn't waste any time it seems :)

6:56 AM  
Blogger Natascha said...

I am happy too that you are back on blogspot! Looking forward to reading your updates. Best of luck in the outside world!! Love, N.

11:49 AM  
Blogger sweec said...

thanks guys. and yes, amelia chan, too hot here, had to cut my hair. i went to QB House, S$10 haircut thats supposed to be done in 10 minutes.

6:01 PM  
Blogger Seebz said...

you look Gooood Swee C!!

love
Sahba

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines