Monday, October 09, 2006

My favourite!



On Sunday night, my parents brought Faraz and I to the "No Signboard" seafood restaurant as shown on the left. It was really nice, as it was in an area called 'Waterfront' just at the Kallang river.







We sat at the outdoor area which had a great view of the city which was nice especially after sundown. The food was just great! we had chilli crab, pepper crab, prawns, scallops with kailan vege, and homemade tofu. Just too yummy. Faraz blogged about it already, so I won't repeat it. But unlike him, I love seafood! Eating crab and prawns and fish is worth the trouble. As I was eating the crab, i was thinking that I prefer crabmeat anytime over a beef steak! hahaha and Faraz was just thinking the opposite.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not too fond of sea food. i've tried it but cant get myself to love it..but crab meat.. is the best meant ever! if cooked properly ofcourse. and i've only had it thrice or so ;) ..hmm... now where do i get my share of it? no sea close by :(

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines