Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Road Trip!

I love road trips! There's nothing more fun than getting lost with a bunch of people and trying to get to somewhere exciting. The process itself is exciting enough.Thats just what a few people from my department and some others did.

Instead of staying somewhere overnight, we went for 2 day trips instead. The first was to Beit Shearim and Caesarea and the 2nd day we went to Mount of Beatitudes, Mount Gamla and Tiberias (somewhere where Christ was said to have been baptised at the Jordan River). the company was hilarious... i had so much fun...

Coincidentally, I'm now living on a street called Beit Shearim, so when I went to the actual Beit Shearim I was really interested to see what it was like. Haha... it was some ancient catacombs and tombs. Pretty spooky and even more so with all the guys clowning around. What was interesting was that one of the tombs was Sarah's Tomb as in Sarah wife of Abraham......

Subscribe with Bloglines