Monday, October 25, 2004

Going home......

Yes u read right! i finally made up my mind on where to go for vacation.
Home sweet home. Where the shopping is good and the food even better ;)
South Africa can wait a bit.... i can go sometime next year... hopefully my brother and his wife don't move away before i visit =P

I have applied for vacation time, booked my airticket and am on waiting list right now i think... hopefully i get a seat before my enthusaism wanes and i change my mind. right now i'm just thinking of the yummy char kuey teow, assam laksa, chee cheong fun, cheese naan, kerabu, hokkien mee..... the list goes on.....and i have to stop before i drool all over my keyboard.
hey.. maybe i shd just stay in penang the whole time since my favourite food seems to be from there. i think some of my SGP friends would be too happy to hear that.

of course i'm back to see family, relatives, friends and dog too. i think leading a slacker lifestyle for a week or two would be most enjoyable. yeah!!!!
dear kawan in sgp and msia.... guess when i'm coming back??? =PPPPP

3 Comments:

Blogger Shingo said...

Yummy Swee Chan!! :) Eat on behalf of all us here as well!
love
amelia

10:35 AM  
Blogger Inbam said...

i'm not going to guess... but if you come here and dont call me the minute you land... i'm going to smack you on the head when i see you.

vani has moved to jb by the way. and i'll mail you my new number.

10:23 AM  
Blogger sweec said...

bam bam, very funny... u shd come for the SGP youth camp held in Sentosa from 1-3 Dec. I'll see ya then ;)
ok ok???

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines