Thursday, September 08, 2005

Reality of big dogs

Big dog = Big crap
I had a nasty surprise on my way out to work this morning....some damn dog had to crap on the mat outside my main door. I've been noticing this gross smell everytime I step into the corridor. The reason being that cats have easy access to my building and I suspected that they were peeing at my corridor. I guess cat pee attracts dogs. So this morning I almost died with the stench and I realised the stench was coz of the dog poop. Really gross and I almost puked coz it stank so bad (corridor wasn't very well ventilated). So I had to throw out the mat and I'm not impressed by the neighbour who let his dog/bitch loose or even worse, if the owner was there, letting the dog do his business there. Time to get some clorox to clean out the area.

So if I get a big dog, it will be one well trained bitch.

2 Comments:

Blogger faraz said...

haha, your anger is showing! ;)

training a dog is important, for sure, but who is there to train the owner's of dogs that are allowed to run wild in apartment corridors?

9:46 AM  
Blogger sweec said...

maybe i should get a hedgehog instead of a big dog ;)

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines