Saturday, November 04, 2006

Back in Singapore again

My parents, Faraz and I just came back from a week long stay in Malaysia. We attended my cousin, Paul's wedding. The photo above was taken after a long chinese tea ceremony and shows my uncle, aunty, cousins and Joyce, the new addition to the family. I never knew I had so many relatives as my dad has lots of uncles and aunties, there were some with 6 or even 9 children each. It was a great big family reunion and Faraz's (and sometimes my) first time meeting the extended family. I was very thankful that Faraz and I had a small wedding ceremony last year. But of course, it is a good thing to have a big wedding so that all the relatives can gather and celebrate.

Altogether, we had a great time in Malaysia. Cheap food (yummy local food and seafood!) and movies, lots of shopping and meeting up with some friends too. Unfortunately, my bag was stolen while I was there, so there goes Faraz's new camera :( but hopefully we can get a replacement soon. For now, we will enjoy Singapore for another month before moving on to Australia. Oh and just to finish up this post, here's a photo of a roast suckling pig.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the update and the photos Swee-chan, I'm sorry to hear about your bag, but glad that you had an all round good time.
Hope you have a great month in Singapore! We miss you! lots of love -amelia

5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Swee chan and Faraz!!!- love amelia

1:56 PM  
Blogger sweec said...

hehhehe... thanks Amelia chan. So quick its been a year!

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines