Monday, November 27, 2006

Never again ....Mandai Orchid Garden




Orchids
Originally uploaded by swee.

All right, I'm sure someone has warned me about going to Mandai Orchid Garden, but I must have forgotten. I thought it would at least be as nice as the Botanical Gardens and National Orchid Garden. But no, it was more like an orchid farm with the orchids growing in rows. The place wasn't too big either... a very disappointing trip for us and it was really hot, but at least the place wasn't too far from home.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

shame! well at least you got some nice photos...are the ones on your flikr from there as well, or from the botanical gardens. Shingo and I loved the orchide garden in the botanical gardens so much, so beautiful. I don't remember if you have taken Faraz there yet...I think he'd really like it.
lots of love
amelia

8:05 PM  
Blogger sweec said...

Hey Amelia chan ;) all the photos from flickr are from this mandai orchid garden too. I don't think we have a chance to go this time round. I've got to do lots of packing today. It's all good, gives us something to do the next time we come back to Singapore. Have a great time with mom and family.

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines