Monday, May 31, 2004

what the?

Ok, I have no idea what that was in Arabic....
Suddenly my computer was typing Arabic so I think i just wrote a bunch of crap in Arabic alphabets... dun think u can actually read it though. If only.

Later only I found out that i accidentally activated the Arabic language toggle or something like that. Doh!

My good friend, Ming is back in Singapore (she serves in the Bahá'i World Centre too).
Yeah.. she's enjoying all the good food/shopping etc right now. Sigh... now i feel like having a bowl of har mee (prawn mee) in penang. or the Mcalister Char Kuey Teow and the Otak in the next stall. Man! I swear that is the best char kuey teow ever... thinking of it makes my mouth water.... wait... what about the chee cheong fun!!!
or maybe the cheese naan and murni's in SS11 in PJ.

I think I have a love affair with food. One of our friends have commended that we talk about food with much more zest than when we talk about guys. hahahha.. guess which one holds my interest more???

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bah! All you Malaysians are the same, its always Char Kuey Teow this, Laksa that...

There's more to life than food!

umm actually maybe not


-nv

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines