Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Planning for my hols....

Yes the Kiasu Singaporean side of me is finally emerging...
I still have another half year to go and already I'm thinking of where I should go for holidays. Should I go back to Singapore aka food and shopping paradise? OR should I visit my brother and sister-in-law in Cape Town, South Africa? I have heard wonderful stories of South Africa and that its really beautiful, besides I should take advantage of the free accomodation =P

Some of my pals in Singapore were just asking about when I am going back. Ummm... I don't know. If only I could get a ticket that goes from Tel-Aviv to Cape Town, then from Cape town to Singapore and back to Tel-Aviv again. It'll probably cost too much. and all that time flying would bore me to death especially since i'll be travelling with some cheap airline. haaah

So lets see in 4-5 months time, if i'm desperate enough for local food, and I'm missing my friends too much. Or if i'm convinced that I should go for a nice hol and see the safari. Before anyone accuses me of being unfilial, either ways I should be seeing my parents as they said they would go to Cape Town the same time as I will. Hmmm... then again there's Momo in Singapore.. wehh......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines