Sunday, June 06, 2004

Strange?

Not sure if its me or its just where I am.
I've been the eye-witness to accidents lately.

Usually, I'll hear a car screech or something and when I turn, I see that there haa been an accident or I'll pass the scene in the aftermath. But on Friday morning, Just as I have crossed the road and was waiting for another green man to cross again, I see this young gal dashing across the road when it was already green for the vehicles to move. It was a 4 lane road for that traffic going that way and the first 3 drivers saw her but the fourth one did not. The female driver of course starts moving and hits her.

It was the most awlful scream and screeching combination ever. All this time I'm like standing there and all I can do is go ..."nooooooooo". The gal gets hit and bounces off more than a meter away. Its amazing that the car was just starting to move and yet the impact was so great. I can't imagine if it was a fast moving vehicle.

I hate the feeling of waiting to see it happen. Its as if time has slowed down for those seconds while u anticipate what is coming. Roughly 2 weeks ago, while I was on my way home from work, I was rounding the bend of the path and my eyeline fixates on this point across the road. Suddenly I see this white vehicle coming straight into this cement block reinforcing one of the poles of a signboard. I'm like "what??". THere was no vehicle that was infront of it or anything. The car just drove right into the pole in broad daylight. I couldn't believe it! just so biazzare. Why?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marg again. Whoa, Swee... I did say write juicy gossips but this blog seems to be gruesome tidbits instead. Maimed ear and girl getting knocked down! Ummm... good read though. :)

8:21 PM  
Blogger sweec said...

hey piggy,

I'm serious about the accidents... i did see them. i think i was kindof traumatized for a while. i hope i dun see anymore....

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines