Sunday, August 08, 2004

hair grows in a circular motion

Yesterday, i finally went for a much needed haircut after climbing 9 terraces in the sweltering hot afternoon. So from suffering with shoulder-length hair in the hot summer heat, I am now lighter and freer with a short bob. My big sister, Ming yao da wo le. she's been trying to get me to keep my hair long for a change.

But its amazing what a hair chop can do to your image. 2 colleagues have asked if i have lost weight (over the weekend?? hello???) and one of them says i look like a college kid again... thank you very much i'm young again. Now I have the look to go with the behaviour =P

Seeing how fast hair grows here, I'll just enjoy it while it lasts. I always had this problem of my hair ends swaying to the right side. The lady cutting my hair told me its coz hair grows in a circular motion. So unless you can be bothered to blowdry it proper and put hair styling stuff in it, Its most likely gonna stick to one direction. The circular motion of hair-growth... now it all makes sense to mua.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shingo said...

Swee chan!
So fun to read your blog. You are lucky that your hair grows in circular motion, and not 10000 circles like mine :) luv ya! amelia

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines