Sunday, June 27, 2004

Trigger happy time

Yippee!!!

Today i got myself a new toy, or maybe i should say an old toy. I bought a 2nd hand Pentax ME Super SLR (manual camera lah). I'm so excited.... ok for all you people with your flashy digital 10 megapixel cameras. I'm going back to old school. Take that!

Sure one of those digital SLRs would have been awesome, but of course i'm broke and I don't think I could ever afford one of those while I'm still doing my service. SO in the meantime, its time to fall in love with a little manual camera with the quiet click click sounds instead of the whirring noises of the digital or autofocus cameras.

I can't wait to go out and shoot some photos... my lao ba aka foto teacher would be so proud of me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines