Wednesday, November 17, 2004

KDU bloggers

A tribute to my former classmates from KDU/Murdoch.
I was surprised to see a comment from Elsa a few posts ago... and when i finally go to check my friendster accont, I see that she's also added me as a contact ;)

So I was feeling bored this morning and I decide that I should check out other blogs.
So Elsa's blog led to Sarini, Helena's etc... whoa!!!! I didn't have time to check out all the blogs but thank you for linking my blog and others as well so that i get the gist of whats happening with u guys. For the frequent updates that you all make to your blogs. i must be a real slacker =P

But its great to know that everyone seems to be doing very well and Fatimah's a mom and loving it! i really should learn how to use this blog thing properly and put up links etc. i guess the blogs of my classmates can be a source of inspiration to better my own ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger ElsaNutella said...

u ahh!! I was begining to shudder in embarassment thinking- OH MY GOD...she doesn't remember me!! I was really so excited to see you frenster n blogger ok!! HUH!Neways I'll stop ranting now...*hugs* :)

12:49 PM  
Blogger Inbam said...

hey... have you checked out http://lenses.inbam.net yet???

;-p

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines